- On August 17, 2017
The second annual Small Business Summit, Oct. 3/4, proudly presents an impressive line up of guest speakers including Keynote and Opening Night Speaker Nicole Verkindt, the newest “Dragon” on CBC’s Next Gen Den and Guest Speaker David Baldarelli, COO of Meridian Credit Union. Nicole will graciously share her expertise both during her Opening Night Keynote address (with all proceeds going to local charity “Girls Can Too”) and again during the next day’s main event, direct from the show floor, on October 4th. Held during National Small Business Month, David (a key player when it comes to the new business paradigm of e- commerce) will talk about helping bricks and mortar business achieve e-commerce success. An HR Panel of experts will be convened, providing you an opportunity to “pick the brains” of key industry insiders plus learn how to tap into increasing levels of government support (through Mentor Works) now available for small business.
This is one stop shopping at its best. Come learn from global experts, share your own expertise with others, garner new connections and generate new customers as you traverse the expanded trade show floor. Attend innovative, business building workshops scheduled all day long and headlined by industry leaders.
This singular B2B event is designed to drive business growth, knowledge and sourcing opportunities for entrepreneurs, small business owners and web based e-commerce businesses from across the GTA. Whether you’re online or storefront, from Peel Region, Dufferin or Simcoe Counties, Halton Hills or York Region, you need to be a part of this exceptional, one of a kind business event, considered the gateway to your future success.
The Small Business Summit is your point of access to new partnerships, creative business solutions and priceless global learning opportunities. Small Business Experts, Entrepreneurs, Webpreneurs, Millennials and Next Gen Den Fans – this show is for you! Join us October 3rd and 4th, 2017 for the second annual Think Global… Source Local, Small Business Summit. After hearing from our impressive roster of global speakers, walk the trade show floor to source from, and engage with, local experts who are uniquely positioned to help you succeed right here in your community.
- Opening Night Business Achievement Awards and Charity Sip ‘n Savour
October 3rd (6pm-9pm) – Hosted by Bolton Rotary Club and featuring Nicole Verkindt. All proceeds will benefit a local initiative – “Girls Can Too”.
- All Day Trade Show Floor Experience
October 4th (8am-5pm) – With tens of thousands of $$$’s in business advice from exhibitors, workshops, and workshop speakers.
Our Talent Boast:
The Small Business Summit boasts presentations, keynote speakers, workshops and panel events featuring the following stellar list of Speakers:
- Nicole Verkindt – The newest “Dragon” on the CBC’s, Next Gen Den and Founder of OMX. A new level of entrepreneurial success. Global, Trailblazing, and an Icon of the Next Generation.
- David Baldarelli – Meridian Credit Union. COO. Strategy, Management and Execution of the new business paradigm: fostering e-commerce success.
- Ryan Fusina – Director of Sales at Mentor Works, Ryan will show you how to accelerate your strategic planning using government funding. Mentor Works will help you find the way with a consultative, solutions-oriented approach.
- Sandra Kahale – “In it to Win it!” Communicating powerfully and purposefully. Presented by the Brampton Entrepreneur Centre, you need to hear Sandra speak! She is the creator of University of Toronto’s popular ￼￼Exploring Entrepreneurship program and is “on a secret mission to promote entrepreneurial thinking everywhere.”
- Jennifer Poon – SunLife Financial. Speaking to investment solutions and strategies for success managing small business AND personal finance.
- Simon Burn – SDB Creative, ￼Strategic brand designer and content creator. Simon helps businesses get noticed, tell their story, and build some brand love. “How to Build a
￼Successful Brand: A Few Things You Should Know.”
- Liz Catalli – Lean Creative HR Solutions, and Andrew Miller – The Leader’s Playbook. Two key players in our HR Panel of Experts who will examine the topics: Innovation, Employee Engagement, Motivation and Leadership.
- Christine Gnass – WSI, an industry leader in harnessing the power of social media to leverage business success. Information packed seminars all day long that you won’t want to miss. *These sessions are free but require pre-registration.
All of these workshops, plus much more, are all included in the price of admission.
30% Early Bird Ticket Discount ends September 1st, 2017!
Click here to buy tickets online now and while there, pre-register for the workshops that interest you most. Spaces will fill quickly!
Who helps the entrepreneur? We DO. Whatever your business, we’ve got what you’re looking for. Entrepreneur? Webpreneur? Innovator? Small Business Owner? Millennial? This show is for you. Visit The 2017 Small Business Summit. It will be a game-changer.
Location: Caledon Community Complex – 6215 Old Church Rd, Caledon East, ON L7C 1J7
Awards: October 3rd, 2017 | 6pm-9pm, Trade Show: October 4th,2017 | 8am -5pm
Ticket Prices: Early bird online $25 (until September 1), $30 online after September 1, or $35 at the door. Price includes all seminars and workshops.
￼￼￼Follow us on:
– 30 –
Attached photo available for use with this press release and/or The 2017 Small Business Summit promotion.
Liz Shaughnessy, SBS Show Director
M: 416-508-7056 | Liz@TheSmallBusinessSummit.ca
M: 416-420-9415 | WritingRightForYou@gmail.com